Monday, October 15, 2012

Accenture Experience


I started at Accenture Inc. last June 2012. A little confuse and kinda scared due to a fact that all I know with Accenture is a company who deliver with excellence. I had my New Joiners Orientation and it was awesome. As time flies I realized that I am with Accenture for about a year and half. I already built friendships with a lot of people. My Honey Badger Team is always a special team for me. It taught me a lot of things and I enjoy most of my time being with them. I also gain good friends with sincere heart. MY TEAM made me laugh even things are hard to carry . Last Oct 5, I had to say goodbye to my Accenture Family but my memories will always be cherished. Till me we met again. :)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template