Friday, April 10, 2009

3 days vacation??? wheeewww it was fun promise!!!


3 days vacation in bukidnon is ahhhhh so fun!!! I'm craving for more hahahahahah...Last april 4-6,2009 a good friend of mine invited me for a barangay fiesta, nahimo nana nakong "panata" ang paglaag sa ila every year so mga 3 years ko nanih ginabuhat nga routine and all those visits is fun,but this year whooooaaaa it was amazing!!!! first day was fun.. ordinary day but i enjoy every detAil of the day, nag videoke, nag movie marathon and with all the chika. 2nd day is the day of their patron,people are busy preparing for the thanks giving, and as usual nag cge lang me ug kaon, i make bonding with the younger sister of my friend which is mura nasad naku ug sister a very sweet and loving girl who always gives me a hug which i really love (aminin chang wala lang kay manghod nga girl maong ngita ka sa lain) not to mention nga ako youngest nga girl sa among family... heheheheh. On second day we spend barkada bonding... with the lovers sa akong mga friends that was fun because at least i spend time with their lovers and chit chat with them also na tripan namo sila with the help of mama (motherhood sa ako friend) hehehehe so grabeh nga laughs ( i always do this stuff tripping lang) hahahaa. and at least I spend time sa lover sa akong friend which is naka argue naku way back... hehehehe but things are forgiven but i will never forget hahahahhaha sagdi nalang basta kay as far as i know we are good and they are good.. hehehhehehe again i end the day with a smile.... 3rd day is the best day, when we wake up in the morning from a cold dark night, the famliy decided to go somewhere for a "panata" its almost 2 hours trip from their place... as in sobrang adventure wheewww and the place was amazingly beautiful... We have our pictorial of course (check my friendster) hehehehehe as in the trip is soooooooo much fun.... as in!! grabeh over!! i really enjoy the trip especially nga among motorcycle driver is a racer so as in with all the off road drives, with me at the back!! wahahahahhahha when we got home i feel so tired and sunog wahahahah because heat irriatate my face and nasunog jud cya feeling naku.. wahahahaha naka tulog ko kadjut and later that day I had a chance to talk to my friends granny wahehehehe granny was sooooo coool also we laugh our heart to the highest level, I cant imagine I'm talking to her coz my friend told me that she's a drinker so feeling naku dili me magkasinabot but when we start talking i can't help myself but laugh with her ("lola you are cool")... the same day i need to go back to my world, the real world hahahahha but the experience was so much fun and if i will be given a chance to do it again and again isa lang sagot ko "TARA ADTO NATAH,DUGAYA OI!" though until now i am suffering sa akong ubo and sipon because of the experience but okey lang IT'S ALL WORTH IT! hehehehehhehe game pako sa sunod and next time i'll be more prepared hahahahahahhahha....

cheers!

~chang2x~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template