Tuesday, May 5, 2009

==ssssssshhhhhhh==



"Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it."

I was so disturb for a couple of days because of this guy honestly speaking he was not my ideal guy swear,promise,as in!!! hahahaha grabeh ka harsh.. bitaw this guy was a friend since high school, so mga almost 7 years nami anih nag share sa tanan namong kabuang as in kabuang nga to the highest level, his one of the closest boy friend(with space take note..:) ) na naa ko, we can talk anything nga walay kaulaw. let me share with you ang gamay nga profile anih nga guy... High School time his drug adik as in shabu, mariwana and etc., barkadista, bulakbol sa school, walang sense of direction sa buhay, and someone who attempted suicide. Mao na cya. But even he grown up to be like that we are friends and no one can stop that, never man naku na ginatan aw nga aspect sa life, I always believed nga naa chance ang tanan to change(naks!) and I am one of the witness sa iyang changes :) . We spend almost 7 years of friendship, though dili kaayo gakita pero at least we tried to be connected in anyway. I was there adtong time nga inlove kaayo cya sa akong friend(yes close friend namong duha), I was there adtong time nga nabroken hearted cya, adtong time nga hopeless siya and adtong time nga ga struggle siya emotionally. inana ang closeness. Naa pud siya adtong time nga nag graduate ko sa college, he spend time with me sa akong ups and down moments. though late usahay ang mga updates pero we keep each other updated. basta inana me nga magababarka(take note magbabarkada soooo daghan me). But for the past few days, the 2 of us never expected this time to come. He become so attached sa ako, same with me to him don't know when nag start basta it happen lang jud unexpectedly. I really hate the fact and I almost deny reality, I was just thinking that it is not true and it is not happening but wala koy choice it was me,I,myself telling me nga I'm enjoying every detail when I'm with him and I can't get rid of it. So mao natoh though we talk things over nah it was cleared nga naay feelings ekclavu but we need to consider other things so we are not on rush and he promised to wait for my decision man pud, pero kung dili cya kahulat okey ra pud sa ako at least I was so true sa akong self when I'm with him. So we are not officially on guys but getting there wahahahahahahah maybe unya,ugma,next day,next month, next year anytime pwede magkami okey?.... though i know galisod me adjust pero cge lang ah, if its worth the risk, i'll take the chances with him (hahahahahahha) ang mag react anih kanih napud akong mga friends nga tala2x.... hahahahaha expected najud nih bah...
PERO I LOVE YOU ALL!! wahahahahahahahha lols next blog naku hatag sa updates.. hhaahahahhahahah



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

...grave keu bai mra man ug """maalaala mo kaya ang sumpa mo skin...himue pud ko ug ingun ani veh..?mrag dli gro ma sigo akung lyf dewe...shobiz keu kha?byetch taweng.......igat2x lage...wahhaaaaa...tagam kadagan walay samad....

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template