Sunday, June 28, 2009

The man I fell inlove with



1st boy i fell in love with. It was 16th of February 2004 5:45 pm when I told him I am in love with him. His the 1st guy na nakapag pa "oo" sa tigasing babaeng tulad ko, I really can't imagine how he did it pero didto ko nagluya sa iyang eagerness to win me. He was my 1st love and I will never forget him. I was so lucky his the first man I offer my heart with though bata pa kaayo me that time. I can still remember the sundo in the dawn coz dili ko magpasabay sa hapon coz kami jud mag uban ni pearl-watta childish act.. hahahahah I can still remember the salute of his MP's kung mulabay naku-kilig mode, and take note naa pa ang iyang 1st letter sa ako nga mag cge kog katawa kung akong mabasa.lols.. Our relationship last for about 5 months- 2 months officially on, 3 months call off. Sad part of the relationship is that we are both young at hearts ,we really don't know how to handle such things and we have lots of things to know. So one day we broke up though I love him that much(puppy love) pero i really need to let him go, for us to grow and be mature. The break-up is painful coz i know dili niya gusto but I was to eager to prioritized my study (skolar ko noh ko that time) and i think dili naku ma handle both studies and him at the same time, but we agree nga atimanon niya iyang life same with mine. 2 years ko ayha naka recover sa iya. 2 long years waiting kung unsa iyang buhaton to settle iyang life but nothing happened.I lost hoped and learned to let him go.

The 2ND guy i fell in love with March 28,2006 @12:00 am I commit my heart with him. 2 years is enough to gain my heart back which the 1st guy took it away. With him is a fairy tale a dream I wish i will never woke up. He let me feel that loving someone like me is gift, a gift he will keep for the rest of his life. He tried almost everything just to keep the relationship work, 1 month that we are officially on, a month that he assure me that I am the only girl he loves, a month of hug that I keep missing everyday, a month of love that even myself wonder if I deserve his love. It is just a month but it took me 2 years to suffer the pain, in 2 years I keep missing him, 2 years his running through my mind,2 years I keep saving the pieces of my heart which puzzled me how to make it whole again. And in some time in 2 years we tried to work things out but we both failed with our desire and it is painful like hell(waaaahh)...But "Baby" 2 years is enough to start my life again.



5Th day of May 2009 9:45 pm @ cyvilnet cafe my heart recovered and willing to take the chances with him. Honestly his not my ideal guy, I never imagine spending my life with him. But having him in my life now is a blessing that would take a lifetime to thank for. When he holds my hand, he make me feel that theirs no letting go, when he hugs me... it assures me that having him is worthwhile, when he kiss me goodbye... he let me feel that he will be thinking of me all the time we're apart, when he smile every time we argue... I can't help myself but forgive him with all his faults, and the very truth i know when I'm with him is that "Loving him is too easy and I don't know if I can let him go". We are enjoying every detail of our relationship and on process to make it forever(I hope so) , though I really don't know if what tomorrow will offer, but as for now "myles" is enough to enjoy life and enjoy the real life fairy tale with him. This time... theirs no waking up because reality is better than a dream.

All of them are part of my life, they will keep reminding me that life is full of surprises. When your heart is broken you'll learn to fixed it again and live once more. Someone will come and help you regain everything you've lost but the man who makes you whole is the same man who'll break you once more. But learn and love again... bring back what you've lost coz loving is not losing, but loving is learning. Love and love again until you'll know his the real man for you.Take chances and take risk this is life and we must learn to deal with it...






4 comments:

imyourgenie08 on September 17, 2009 at 6:07 PM said...

waw! sikat kaayo, murag da gwapings! ahehehe karaan kaayo..sige jonas brothers nalang..:D

bongga ang nagwagi! papa P, magpainom ka! ahaha

chang on September 17, 2009 at 7:31 PM said...

hahahhahahaha char kaayo nih nga blog makakatawa jud ko every time ako ning mabasa... wahahahaha my gulay kabuang jud nih akong gibuhat bah...

missyanica on September 21, 2009 at 10:53 AM said...

sus..swerte kau ning mha panghak oh...hahaha.. but the luckiest man on earth is no other than MR.PIPZ.. (weeeeeeeeeehhhh)

Anonymous said...

hehe.....dpat ako ang ika upat....paravivo...naks asa pa ang tungul...fren taweng....bye2x...

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template