Sunday, November 1, 2009

Best love stories deserve second chances



Whatever people may say but I am happy having him again in my life. He is not perfect I know, he was never been ideal, he is insecure, he just want a simple life,but do i have a choice? I just do love him for what he had and for who he is and nothing can change that. I already written everything in my blog and you know how miserable my life when his not mine, my life is totally dark and it's hard to wake up every morning knowing that his not mine.People mess up sometimes and yes I do. When we broke up for quite sometime I ask the wind to whisper the answer if it's alright to let him go?, but I never get an answer. Instead I kept missing him everyday of life and that's the hardest days of 22 years of my existence. When I swallow my pride to talked to him even beg him to give me chance to hear his explanations he was too weak to refuse such favor coming from me. When he arrived with teary eyed, strong voice asking me "unsa man atong estoryahan?" I never heard him with that voice and silently I was hurt. When we started to talked with some issues theirs a point that I ask him "What's really wrong? unsay kulang? dili na taka masabtan" he keep silent for about 10-15 minutes and it really tears my heart apart (his silence hurt me that much). But eventually when he said "Lisod kaayo mag adjust sa imo myles..." with tears all over his eyes and his sobbing while saying those words. I really can't imagine how it hurts me, feeling sorry for everything. He was totally down while holding my hands and keep saying all the words I wanted to hear. By then, I realized that his life is miserable without me, and he suffered too much because I'm not by his side.I never saw him so down like that and it hurts me so bad seeing the man I love suffering pain because of me. I am sorry really sorry for what had happen.Both sides are totally forgiven and we admit the fact that we're getting crazy if will run away with each other. I really miss the whole him, and he told me he misses me also. To make the story short we're back in each others arms again, (happiness)... and we promise to try our best to make it forever. We are looking forward for that day to come and I know it will be soon. We can't wait to spend our whole life together. Surprises really come when you less expect it. But no matter what life offers me, having him is always worth the fight... Thanks to my friends for the support and understanding you render when you know I needed you most. Luv you guys and I will always do... Now I know that the best love stories deserve second chances and yes it is folks!

~changmyles~





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template