Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I am happy but ?



Recently
I am very much happy. On my second pay day I already bought stuff for my new house which sana maging home ko nah. :) Jill together with Cid is contented of what we had right now. I am also happy attending the June World Peace Gongyo in PCC (saya!) and aside from that my Butsodan is complete nah (as in super duper happy). Complete as in with bell, burner, cup, and my Butsodan. My faith brings me where I am right now and I know it's all worth the money naman nah igagastos ko mahal na mahal ko kasi ang Gohonzon ko. :)...

Recently I am enjoying my busy days here sa work ko. Medyo nakukuha ko nah ang mga pinagsasabi nang mga kasamahan ko which noong una as in super nga2x ako. And I don't think of him often not like before, but I admit he still runs through my mind pero saglit nalang..:) But bakit ganun? Every time I talk to Gohonzon that I will let go of everything lumalabas siya sa panaginip ko. Isip ko bah ang hindi bumibitaw or puso ko ang siyang ayaw? hindi ko kasi ma getch eh, 3 times ko na tong nararanasan. Every time nalang nah sasabihin ko nah I will go on with my life and maybe someone better is more deserving than him, he pops-up on my dreams. Yong una panaginip ko is that he told me he loves me with all his heart and na pressure lang siya sa situation. Sh*t that made me run back to him ( in my dream of course). 2nd time nakipag usap siya sa akin and he told me sorry for everything and he told me that he can't let go of me ( siya bah or ako yong di maka let go?*confused*). 3rd time kahapon lang, while I am so tired galing sa work ko. I told myself na magsisimula ako ulit coz I realized ilang araw nang hindi ko siya naiisip (maybe my work help me to outgrow that scenario), but eventually when I go to sleep siya na naman napanaginipan ko, and the worst is he ask me to marry him and he told me that willing na siyang iwanan lahat nang kung ano man meron siya, and the feeling is sh*t damn it!. I can't get it! andun na yong eagerness eh pero bat ganun? Even in my dreams he bothers me. Masakit na masyado kaya gusto ko lang bitawan. Why is it everything comes back when my heart is ready to move forward? Minamadali ko lang bah ang lahat? Masakit and matagal na rin masyado para mag dwell ako sa past. I just want to start life again like the usual set-up when I am heartbroken. Yong gusto ko mahalin ko nah ulit yong buhay na meron ako. mahal ko naman eh, pero alam kong kulang and I admit he still occupy that space, and I want to take that space back... I am making things more simpler nah this time, I even admit that I have my flaws and I can't change it. I admit that he is happy and I want him to be happy (even I know masakit), I even told myself that everything has its own purpose. I even thank him for everything he have done into my life. I know, I forgive him of everything ( He made me stronger) and my faith taught me how to manage a strong and positive heart kaya nakaya ko. Pero bat ganun? Hindi ko lang kasi ma getch minsan eh, is this what a hanging relationship is? You will spend lifetime just to balance everything. Wala na ako sa buhay niya and tanggap ko yon, but why is it he appears on the uncontrollable situations like dreams. Nga pala, the time nah I decided to come here in manila I make sure nah wala akong nadala nah makakapag papaalala sa akin sa kung anong meron kami (i thought lahat iniwan ko sa box sa CDO) but after 4 months here in manila I realized that sa wallet ko may picture pa kaming dalawa na naiwan (favorite pic namin yong dalawa). Alam ko iniwan ko yon, but when I check my wallet andun pa and I realized kasama ko yong pic na yon sa lahat nang hardship ko here sa manila, and again I can't get it! I don't want to think of it but it bothers me. Bakit ang hirap hirap?? or AKO LANG BAH TALAGA YONG MAHIRAP makaintindi? I am handling the situation more mature right now but iwan, hindi ko alam kung ano pang pwede kung gawin. haaaaaaaaayyyyyy... iwan talaga in as in IWAAAN!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template