Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Realization...


Recently I am hook with love radio 90.7 here in manila. The segment of papa jack is giving me ideas how to let go of this nakakawendang na emotion.Honestly yong words niya tagos sa puso eh, as far as i know his a professor in UP thats why he got the wits and guts and experience to say all those things. One line strike me to death which made me cry. " Letting go of one person does not mean you lost everything but "maybe" just "maybe" it's a way of finding the better life for you". I find it so good and it made me cry, tama naman cguro siya, we are losers in a way, but we win on the other side. Life is a choice nga daw eka nga. I realized that he is right. Look at me, I let go of the person I used to love more than who I am (which i think mas okey naman to let go) and I gain more than I what I want. Mahirap na kung sa mahirap ang mag moved on, but when things get's better you'll realized nah yong taong nagpa iyak sayo siya ang taong naging dahilan kung bakit mas matatag ka at lumalaban pa. I still cry sometimes but more often I smile and feel thankful nah he made me stronger and he used to brighten my day in sometime of my life. i just need to accept that I was happy when I am with him, though andun pa rin yong "baka one day thing", baka one day eh will be back again. But according kay papa jack normal lang daw yon eventually I'll get tired of holding to "one day" and "what if". Cguro mas okey ako ngayon unlike 3-4 months ago, natutuwa na ako sa improvement ko ngayon maybe I really learn from all the experiences na meron ako. Sana tuloy2x nah ito. Go go go lang daw... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template