Saturday, July 3, 2010

This is me...



It’s been a while I am spending my life alone but not lonely. Being single is a gift I appreciate; you can do whatever you want, Travel, bar hopping, chit chat all night with friends, stay online all night, you can do whatever you want. But in one point or another I realized being single is tough, especially you are in the stage that friends is spending their time on their other half and family(whether its husband/wife or bf/gf thingy), of course we have our own priorities that’s why I can’t blame them. In my age right now, I sometimes ask myself, why I am still single? Eventually, as I studied life in my own little ways, I find some answer of my simple but yet complicated question (sound so redundant), wag kayo maki alam blog ko toh. As my journey continue, I realized that love is everywhere and love knock me 3 times but I always being shrug off by reality, that “my boy” is too nice or too stupid for me, or maybe “just maybe” the other way around Hahahahhaha. My heartbreaks also lead me to this singleness ever mode of mine. Masyadong maraming sakit nah cguro akong pinagdaan, which gives me enough idea to at least be scared sometimes in dealing with love ( ‘chang, you are not DARNA! Common!’). In my soul searching mode (may ganun!), I am a little positive this time. I will jot down my top list of bumpy and rocky side of me, that made “my boys-ex bf’s” run away from me.

Too Young But Too Old (TYBTO)- People kept telling me that I am still young but I acted and talked like 40 years old ( that’s sucks!). Maybe, trials, hardship mixed with experienced taught me a lot of things ( dinibdib ko ang lahat kaya).And I suffer so much and I always learn from my mistakes, I am not that stupid. 
Solution:
- Find someone who can deal with my insanity, I know his out there.

I am young but I achieved much -People are proud where I am right now. Since, I graduated secondary school I brought name for my school and family. I finish college with flying colors, at the age of 21- I am serving a company as a branch manager, and in the present time, I am enjoying my job while earning a compensation which is enjoyed usually by at least 26- above yrs old professionals. It’s not bad after all (I think), but honestly that made “my man” run away from me because they have this thing called “MALE PRIDE”.

I am not the usual girl- Fine! Fine! Fine! I get it! I am not your sexy booty girl in the street. I don’t have a body guys can be proud of; I don’t have the cutely little pink checks with blush on and make up all over the face or your Christine Reyes look a like that can break your eyes. But boys, I am just me and will always be me, hahahahhhaha I don’t care if you look at me as a girl who can punch guys noses if I want to, and can kick some ass if I am being pissed off by anybody. I don’t hell care if I am not wearing any make-up, that can give me pimples- why bother putting it on my face.

I am Ms. Quality Assurance- for a those “not usual girl” like me, we love this concept. We always want our boy to be “Mr.Good boy”. I know, I know! I am not saying Mr. Perfect dear, we just want guys to show us that we deserve to be inlove and be loved in return. Again, boys! We are not you slutty bitchy baby! We deserve to be respected, to be treated as your precious jewel and to be your good adviser when defects are being detected by our “not usual girl system”.

I am not writing this because I want to blow man away. I don’t want to be single for life- waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh wag naman po sana! I just want to at least recognize that this is me, but I am willing to compromise.  I am not on the thing they called professionally compatible, but I am more on “Masaya ako nah kasama ka” and ang mga nakakalokang linya na “kahit sino ka pa bastat mahal kita” – so cheesy! I don’t care kung may natapos kang bachelors degree sa isang university – anyway hindi naman ako bachelor degree holder,;wala rin akong paki kung hindi ka kasing talino ni Einstein; Hindi ko rin pangrap nah maging singyaman ka ni Bill Gates; hindi ko rin feel ang singbait ka ni “ST. Joseph” and lalong hindi ko ma atim ang makisama sa isang taong sing Yabang ni Carlos Agasi. Simple lang ang gusto ko, taong magmamahal nang tunay at totoo.Lalakiing handing iwan ang mundo maksama lang ako (kahit bah punta kami sa Pluto). Lalaking bubuo nang aking pagkatao. Ayaw ko rin nang magarbo at kung ano2x, gusto ko lang lalaking may puso at minsan maloko.At higit sa lahat lalaking gusto ko at gusto rin niya ako.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template