Sunday, September 12, 2010

Every pain is real...


I understand with love comes pain, but why did I have to love so much?

Just last night miel and I spend time texting each other and we ask each other questions like "what if". "What if his ex-gf will come and beg him to be with her again?", I am too scared of what would be his answer (pero I am still confident that he will choice me...lols),when he told me that " makigbalik akong ex? never!!! wala na koy L sa iya,bahala maghikog siya" that line made me laugh even I am all alone at home. But when he ask me "what if imong ex-makigbalik?", I was stunned about the question and I remember the pain when my recent ex broke up with me. I never expect that question will bounce back to me, when all I know that time is I am too afraid that the Ex-gf of miel will intrude in our relationship ( I will kick her butt if she will attempt to do so). Back to the question "what if imong ex-makigbalik?", I honestly admit I love my ex and every time I remember how much I love him I remember the pain , but miel brought so much meaning to my life. He lift me up in everything I do, and his enough reason why I should stand still. Pero the question is "what if"... I realized that you never stop loving the person but you just accept the fact that every pain is real and every smile is a scar, and I learn to deal with it. I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but all I know is that he hurt me so much (my ex) and I keep loving miel each day of my life. Miel is too far of being perfect but his imperfection drives me crazy. I admit I am happy of all the memories I have with my recent ex-bf, but miel and I is starting building our paradise together and I would be happy living in paradise with him.

For all those people who want to see us down, thank you for motivating us to be strong. Again, I don't have any assurance of what tomorrow will bring but miel and I love each other (I know that for sure) and we will give our best shot for this relationship to work-out.


2 comments:

imyourgenie08 on September 13, 2010 at 9:36 AM said...

hehe i love this post..i can so relate..nyehehe..mwah! happy for you..:)

chang on September 13, 2010 at 1:16 PM said...

waaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! nakarelate najud ka kay we are on the same shoe!! letche!!

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template