Monday, September 6, 2010

On the 4th day...


"Can miles truly separate you from friends? If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?"
4 days that we're not seeing each other, 4 days that i miss you. But your effort never change. You still woke me up in bed just to say your sweet goodnight (5 hours difference ba naman). You still ask me whats going on, and even 5 hours difference you still know what time should I ate my lunch and dinner because you knew I always missed it. I really loved the way your loving me. I always wanted to say "YES" when you ask me to be your GF but I guess I explained my part.Love is not enough to sustain the relationship, and I thank you for understanding. It's too hard holding a feeling that you always wanted to show, but I guess its for the two us. I am giving you enough time to think things over, you have one year miel to be sure about how you feel. People might say that maybe just maybe you are a rebound boyfriend. It made me think sometime, but how can you be a rebound if I know that I am happier this time. When I was away I bought this new book titled "will marry for food,sex and laundry" some pointers is on the book like "you will never kill a mans pride" or "ipaghugas mo siya nang pinggan wag lang ipaglaba" lols but you proved to me that hindi lahat nang nasa libro tama. When you are by my side you let me feel that your pride is NO longer important it was me that means to you. Laundry is not for women only, it's a task of a real macho. And grocery is not for girls, you can be trusted when you go out and buy things for kitchen nabili mu na lahat may sobra pa sa lista :). hehehheehehehe

I miss you but you don't let me miss you that much (winks)! I will be happy waiting for you. let just stay this way. Let love, patience and respect help us surpass this...

~chang~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template