Sunday, January 30, 2011

MY Vow....


Time flies to fast that I find myself wondering am I old enough? hahahhahaha I can still remember how silly I am when I am in high school. Blushing my face to death as I saw my crush on the field (my first BF) as he handle his squad. I can still remember how I bully my other weird and nerd classmates which became my close friends. I kept smiling every time I remember the quiz that we took and we laugh our hearts out because the answer is in the board, slowly erased by my classmate for us to cheat in front of our teacher which lead her to mild heart attack. lols. College days had to come and another set of friends shared memories with me. I've been so flexible about friends but I am choosy in whom I would maintain the friendship with. So they are one of the chosen few but I know that it would take us a lifetime to loosen the knot we tied. So so so happy having them all in my life.

As I browse the picture on web, I realized that my silly little friends are now getting married and taking their vows to the holy matrimony of marriage. Initial reaction? "what? are you getting married? can you handle that?" hahahhaha I always thought that we are like little kids who always make fun about life. Maybe I am enjoying to much,thats why I always find myself young at heart. Time flies so fast and I am now called "ninang" by my inaanak, "tita" by my pamangkin, and "mare" by my komares and kompadres (honestly I hate this lols). Life has to moved on, and life really is a constant change.

-To eda who will be a mom so soon, I wish I could talked to you in person prior on your vow but It would be to late to hear my words. Still I am wishing you the best in life and endure every pain and happiness you will encounter as you become one of the member of married society.

- To Sheena and Riza my close friends since we are on our teens. As you commit your life to your husband and your family, I am very much happy and glad seeing our friendship grow old together. I hope you'll spend forever with the man of your life. Let's just stay connected, but this time you have your chaperons kidding aside. wahahahahahahha

- To my beloved aisa whose been a sister to me and a very close friend of mine since college. I want you to know that I am happy that you will be spending your married life with the man your dreaming to spend lifetime with. I can still remember when JV told be that "permi mana una si aisa" you proved her right again... To your coming baby, I would be glad taking the responsibility as "ninang" though I hate being one (it makes me feel too old). I am wishing you and papa macky a lifetime of love and happiness. Feel free to enjoy the tears and happiness of being a "mom" and a "wife".

- To my single friends, feeling married, soon to be married and who decided to remain single for the rest of their life, I am happy we are still counting the years we're together. I will always be your friend even your relationship turns to "its complicated","divorce","engage","single" or "married". I am taking my responsibility to each and everyone of you, until life will took my last breath away.. This will be my VOW.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template