Thursday, January 6, 2011

2010


2010 is one of a kind year. I remember when it was January that I lost my self and feel devastated because of a love given an end. Month of Heart (February), I continue life and begun to accept the pain, I find opportunities. The same month I trained almost 150 people for the 1st automated election of Philippines, whoa! That’s a history, and I am proud to be part of it. March when I started life away from home and tried to gain all that is lost, honestly, things are hard this time. Friends are away, family is out of reached and smile is not visiting as often as it could. APRIL, as I continue counting the tears that fell from my eyes, it give me enough time to think how lucky I am to have all my friends and family- thanks guys for always being there. It was never a lost; it is a knock on my head that a lot of people love me. Here’s comes MAY a breakthrough of my career. Prospective and life concepts are change this time, I know by this time I am more mature and willing to mingle with life again. Motivated with experience and life challenges here comes JUNE, better this time and coping with things. At least this time I enjoy and smile. JULY, a new found family and friends join me with my journey. Words are not enough for having them, Thanks to them for allowing me to be part of their life. My exciting AUGUST had come, after 6 months away from home at last I am back to the land where I can always find my self broken and damage. Facing that life again is tough, things changed and so do I. I am stronger now, and I already get used with the pain. SEPTEMBER, new man found me in my hidden place. I never thought love will still visit me. But I am happy very much happy that I took the chances with him. OCTOBER we celebrated PAPA’s bday in CDO. I rush going back home just to celebrate the special day of papa. I saw how happy PAPA as we celebrated his birthday. NOVEMBER is a trip and vacation month. A close friend visited manila twice this month so we roamed around. I visited Enchanted Kingdom and visited again a week after my 1st visit, I guess it’s obvious that I enjoyed EK that much. Also this month my beloved close friend came back from Boston, I enjoyed the all night laugh trip we had. DECEMBER is the season of joy and holidays. At last I have my 8 days straight vacation, yepee!!! Sad to say that when I came from vacation I need to stay home because I suffered 39.6 fever, how pathetic. But to sum up my 2010, it’s awesome!!!! Thanks so much for giving all the spices and charms, the laughter and tears, and glittering sorrow and amazing hugs. Thank you so much!!! Please be with me in more years to come. Let’s rock ‘n Roll!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template