Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bakasyon...revelation...


The vacation trip is planned a week before the departure. Originally we agreed that we will spend our vacation in Baguio but sad to say that the expenses will dig deep down on our individual pocket so we decided to spend 2 days in Tagaytay. We arrived in Tagaytay around 3pm, we go straight in Peoples Park which is a government owned tourist spot and we had our picture2x over there, syempre paano nah si facebook kung walang picture.



So we had our time in Peoples park honestly puro kain lang ang ginawa ko dun.lols. We decided to check rooms available in the nearby pension houses. But by that time the rooms are double as its original price, so when ate lovely told us that one villa is available with overlooking of Taal which only cost 800 pesos we decided to grab the opportunity. The villa is good with a rooftop but sad to say we cant charge our phones because of the absence of electricity, though it's kinda annoying but I enjoyed the stay in the candle light Villa.

Revelation
The vacation is not the usual vacation I have. It's a vacation with revelation. Whoa! while the drinking session is almost over, me and Taweng as last man standing we shared our thoughts and points of view and I didn't expect that taweng will tell me that Adoy fell inlove with me when I am staying in Taguig for quite sometime. yeah! I get it. I had a feeling that he had a crush on me but ayokong maging assuming baka sabihin niya nah binigyan ko nang meaning yong mga sweet thoughts and actions niya. But girls instinct is always right, he really fell inlove with me but he told taweng that wala daw talaga siyang clue kung may chance bah daw kaming dalawa. I never gave any signs and hint sa kanya thats why he is hesitant to tell me. Though I would admit nah the first time I saw him I find him so cute and attractive :) . Pero Opppssss!!! his getting married so no chance at all, I don't want to ruin life of anybody.

I already visited Tagaytay same year but one thing that I wanted to visit is the Mt.Taal which is by that time is alert level 2 so we can't ride the donkey to sneak the crater, that's the sad part actually. But I really enjoy the boating and side trips of Mt. Taal the experience is so much fun. I really wanted to go back to Tagaytay to ride the donkey and took pictures of the crater in TAAL that would be the time I will let go of my Tagaytay fever.

To sum it all, it was AWESOME!!!!

~chang2x~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template