Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Where am I?


I've been to different circumstances in life, struggled to reach every goal, suffer to every dreams. Now, at the age of 23 running 24 on May where am I exactly? 2 months ago I decided to give my sister a advance birthday gift- a plane ticket to manila all expense by me with complete accommodation (in my rented apartment of course, I am not rich after all). The experience is great , we've been to different places all over manila. We had our summer adventure in Splash Island, we sing our hearts loud in Music21, Platinum and karaoke house in front of sea side bay. We fed ourselves like pigs in Sea Side bay, Gerry's Grill, Max,KFC,Jollibee and a lot more. We also had our mall tour of MOA though di talaga namin kayang tapusin ang tour in just a day. lols New set of friends mingled, new family found and new crazy ideas is in my mind. Did I say crazy? hahahahahha yeah in someway crazy sabi ni charry- a good friend in CTOM. In mid of March I am doing well in my new team . I work with dexter which became my "bakla" friend, we call each other by that name. I also had the chance to work with Cris which is a silent boy but a true gentleman. Sir Teng as our team lead is a nice man also. When Dexter rendered his resignation and Chris committed suicide a project was turn over to me and my dilemmas started. I need to work in weekend again which sucks and I need to have all the patience just to deliver on time. I give my best shot and though I never exceed the expectation but till I released the project with delays but at least I handle to release it. After that terrible and horrible week I ask myself " Am I growing in this company?" sad to admit but I am not growing anymore. One thing I learned from this experience it is not the compensation that matters it is how you enjoy what you are doing, and I am quit sure that I am not enjoying my stay in CTOM. So, I rendered my resignation and took a leave 2 days.It a sad news for my PM, he tried to convinced me if I can still reconsider their proposal but I am firmed and willing to accept the challenge of being JOBLESS again. And daming nagsabi "bakit mo ginawa yon?",meron pang "CTOM is preparing lots of things for you.", may chikka pang "You are the only CTOM direct employee in your TEAM, opportunities are waiting for you". CTOM is the number 1 insurance company world wide but it never stopped me doing such a clumsy and wild decision. As I am counting my stay in CTOM I started to get back my smile which CTOM took it away. I manage to communicate again with confidence and start planning my life ahead of time. To make the story short I am happy that I will be leaving the hell of work in CTOM... hahahaha sorry for being rude here. With all due respect to CTOM, it is a very competitive and organized company and I am proud I used to be part of it but I just felt that I am not inclined in the business that the company provides. So if you'll asked me where am I? I am still on earth but stepping forward to moved on and keep going. Before I close this blog I want to write the quote I read,
"You can be all cozy and warm in your house while it rains,but you could still feel so cold.The rain is the least of your problems.Don't let it bother you."

As of the moment the rain is pouring hard, but I'll make sure it wont bother me. Things will be better.

~chang~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template