Sunday, February 10, 2013

Taal Adventure





Picnic Grove Tagaytay City, From left Louger, Ella and me





my buddy for an hour Jennifer :) 










on our way Taal Volcano











Boat ride to Taal 

No baby it's not a sea its a lake :) 




enjoying the trip.. 30 minutes boat ride







We are in the starting point.. Taal here we come :) 

My tour guide. on our way to the crater. :) 






need to wear the mask it's dusty :) 


the horse with pony hair wahhahaaha





the dusty road to volcano







The purpose of our travel.20 minutes travel to resort, 30 minutes travel to island and 30 minutes horse ride, AWESOME!!!

The image we admire













75 degree Celsius, its hot you know! :)  




its the bird that get my attention






see the smoke? It's kinda hot!





Don't attempt to swim you'll get burn hehehehehe 

awesome view from above 









the stone is kinda hot, but I should take a picture you know... 




my cousin in the cliff,crazy man lols



















at the hotel, no aircon but cold enough 

cousin on the other side of the room

waaaa stolen shot! 

tired me... 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template