Wednesday, October 30, 2013

KaGlobe, KaITSI


I never thought that I will end my journey in Globe that way. I am so blessed, loved and treasured. It's a year of laughs and tears and indeed it was worth it. I will surely miss my buddies in Globe and surely they will miss me. Masaya akong nag sabi nang " til we meet again" sa kanila. It breaks my hurt seeing them away from me but I think this is one of the painful yet satisfying farewell I had. One night I realized that I am a change women.  A women who is willing to voice out things and wants difference. I never thought I've grown up so strong but I like the new version of me- matured, risk taker and wanted to be heard. That was a bumpy ride Globe and EGG but it was worth the fight. I know my colleague will never forget me if they will I am quite sure that they learn from me. The family I find with my KaGlobe is such a gift I will treasure for the rest of my life. I WILL MISS THEM AS IN SOBRA... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template