Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2010 here I come.. wahahahha


2010 would be a challenging year for me. I called it " Judgement Year". 2010 will be a tough year, I decided to quit my job on 1st quarter next year, hahahaha I know I am giving up a very nice and well compensated job but I just want to take risk and grow-up, watta tough girl I am. Anyway I am happy with the decision I made and I know it's not easy, hunting new job again and finding life again outside my territory... hahahaha... But I am too positive about the outcome of my desicion (feeler kaayo ko) hehehehe,bahala nah. I realized nga I need to moved on and grow as individual, medyo bored napud ko sa akong work here sa office, I want a challenging career and the management is giving me a lot of excuses which leads me to boredom.. hahahaha Anyway I got my project base job starting January, it will be a temporary job for me while hunting new job... heheehehehe I wish next year will be a nice year for me. Though daghan kaayo magchange next year but I know the bond,love and care sa mga tao surrounds me will never change but it will go beyond my expectations (char!)... I am excited next year but a little bit scared but life is what we make it, so I must go for it... hehehehehehe
I will welcome 2010 with a happy heart, I hope everybody will keep on supporting me in every way, and I hope myles will be my side always while I am reaching the ladder of success, wow positive! hahahahhaha Advance happy new Year Guys, and keep smiling....

(--;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template