Monday, December 28, 2009

YEHEY DAY....


"Yehey day" that can possibly described my Dec 2009 long vacation(dec 24-27) . Dec 21 palang I go out with friends, kumain sa isang resto na malapit sa office namin and dining with my gf's is always a memory cherished by me. dec.22 when 2 good friends join me sa videoke session, spending 2 hours singing our hearts out is a relief. We spend an hour eating ice cream sa C7 hahaaaha stress reliever kasi namin yon. dec 23 when my high school buddies texted me and see each other hinintay ako until I log out sa work (brat buddies kayo) hahahhaha. We stroll around sa mall and we keep smiling everytime we reminisce our past experiences. Later that day someone invited me to join her to watch a"avatar"- a very cool and amazing movie. It was never been planned but my other girl friends join us and my bf also join the said "movie session", that was fun guys. Dec 24 to 25 x'mas eve for christians, I woke up late because of the movie session and no work(i always woke up late basta wala work), hehehehhe. But I promise my family that I will cook and buy some food for us to gather and celebrate. So my family and relatives gather on that night, gift giving and warm kisses is given to everyone. Later that night my highschool buddies fetch me up sa house so that we can visit our friend who celebrated bday on 24th of dec. It was 1:00am when we started to see each other and we are awake until 8:00 am waaaaaaahh grabeh super hyper friends ko, wheewww but honestly i really enjoy the bonding session. dec 25, I spend almost whole day and night sleeping because of the exhausted night I suffered hahahaha... Dec 26, high school friends gathering.. wheewww early mowing palang busy na masyado for the preparation for the venue and other stuff. grabeh super duper and init but when night comes and its our time to party wooowww the result is all worth it. grabeh yong feeling of fulfillment namin when we see our friends and old high school buddies nah tumatawa and keep laughing every time we remember our old days... wahahahhaha it was 4:30 am when I got home exhausted but happy... hahahaahhaha so dec 27, whole day natulog and rest lang... New Years day is coming soon I am so excited kung ano na naman gagawin namin this time, I hope its another day to cherish.

Goodbye 2009, and welcome 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template