Monday, February 8, 2010

mix_moh






Wheeww!!! the collage making contest in Albay is a success. I was too happy nga early morning palang I recieved a call coming from papart telling me nga ni champion ang among school for Albay competition. My mentor momy lacson talked to me and told me nga "anak we won", I am proud and happy that they made it on top. hehehehe Though gamay rajud nga time akong nahatag para mag paint atoh akong draft for the collage but it was all worth it... hehehehe mix idea cya with my artist friend pero same school me- he is the artist of the year for 2005, & ako ang artist of the year for 2004. hehehehehehe happy kaayo ko...

A good friend of mine is in deep pain. He texted me and ingon cya nga his really in trouble. Sa iyang pagka buang ang pagka kalo2x as in cya pa ang naay daku kaayo nga problema sa kinabuhi. He 1st visited me at home with teary eyed, pinkish cheek saying "chang wala na ko kasabot, si mama nag sugod na. Nabuang napud akong mama". I really can't find the guts kung unsaon naku ang situation, I just really listened and less talk. Eventually na kalma cya and he leave, but with my assurance nga naa ra ko if he needed someone to talked too. Later he teexted me if I can visit him at home, he needed me badly. With the help of my other friend, i visted him at home and try to talked and at least bond with his family. Their was a time nga naka estorya me 3 nga kami lang. He really break down and cry. I can feel his pain but unsaon naku nga matabangan naku cya. I really dont know what to do and where to start everything. I let tears roll down on his face and let him feel the pain. Lisod kaayo mabutang sa inato nga sitwasyon sa kinabuhi. hahay...


I really cant imagine sa akong smile nga nakuha nanih naku nga jersey. Gawas sa naa niy sentimental value as in, I've visited hell just to get this. As in it took me 1 year to retrieved this shirt as in!!! but chadang! naa nah cya sa ako again. Hay grabeh jud naku nga ngisi when I get this maski basa pa tawon kay gilabhan sa akong friend ako najud gikuha kay dili na naku makaya nga mawala pa ang jersey sa akong mga kamot kay dugay ko nanih gipangita nga jersey. But sad to admit wala na ang naghatag pero at least akong mabuhat nga akong gi estorya nga "kuwaon jud nih naku nga jersey" hahay salamat ako jud nabuhat abi naku ug dili naku mabuhat akong gi estorya... :D Hellu my jersey again. Welcome to my life pero you'll be part sa akong box sa memorabilia huh kay murag naa ko sa recovery stage as for now... pero happy ko nga nabalik naka sa akong life... hehehehehe


Its a sad day coz wake sa mama ako batchmate but honestly dili cya inana ka sad coz nahimo namong bonding moment with my batchmate sa highschool. I really enjoy the road trip namo when its time nga mamauli nah. We are four motorcycle nga ga parade sa dalan ug nag hinatora sa isig balay namo. lols. I also enjoy the long talks sa akong mga old friends with all the sharing2x of everthing. We just realized nga mga tiguwang nami. Ang topic as in menyo2x and work. Pero the happy part is when sila akong kauban dili ko tiguwang, we always felt nga we are still the high school student of bayabas national high school... Joey (botiktoy), joey(papa joey), maac( joel acma), kuya litoy, mark,popong,ric2x,jesset, mommy lacson,gigi and me enjoyed the laugh trips nga naa me.. wheeewww! by Feb 15 daw bonding moments napud namo... ang saya naman nito... I will surely miss this when I'll go to manila....

2 comments:

imyourgenie08 on February 11, 2010 at 12:12 PM said...

congrats on winning that contest yot! yeeeha! :D

chang on February 17, 2010 at 6:10 PM said...

thanks bayot... chamba rah toh kai....

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template