Monday, February 22, 2010

The ring part 2



It took me long time and enough guts to give this ring sa ila. Every time I have time to think about them I always ask myself unsaon naku ug bawi sa oras nga wala ko sa ilang side. I admit, I am always busy or should I say I always keep myself busy, and how much more this time nga i'll be leaving the place (CDO). I am attending my personal dilemmas right now, and I can't even tell them how am I badly hurt. I can't find the words, thats why I pretend so they won't worry. Things will change since I will give this ring to them, this well be the day that I decided to continue life with a very heavy heart. This ring will help me to at least remind myself that I have reasons to live and I will not loss hope and i will hold on into them. Dili lage ko magpakamatay promise! hahahahahaha





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template