Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hey! Its been awhile


Hey yah! Its been a while I don't have the nerve to update you with my life. Life is cool. Last month Dec 24,2013 I have my nerve wracking experience in the US embassy but the good news is I got my VISA. 10 years multiple entry.  It is indeed a dream come true. One wish down. I am so excited to visit Hollywood and Disney  and of course to see my Grandma and relatives in the US. It will be my first experience flying outside my country kinda nervous yet my excitement is killing all the other emotions. Flor is flying to LA for us to see each other also.

As the year of 2014 surprise me my faith is making me strong also. New job on hand, new career lift and new challenges. Oh by! the way Baby Zoe is already out. I am also glad to be one of the second parents of Baby Sharman Gamorot and Prince RJ Glenn Barsalote.

I also decided to join one organization (coop) which will force me to save and think about the future. It is indeed a good idea and I never regret every single cent I invest in that organization. Financials is doing good and stable.

Love life? naaaahhh!! I will get there.. As of the moment I am not pressuring myself to see that ultimate dream boy er er ! wahahahaha but I am hoping I will meet him soon. But with the life that I have right now I am so happy in everything I have. I live one day at a time, chitchat with friends, travel sometime and happy memories with family and friends. I can't asked for more.

Now I am preparing for my trip this coming Feb 28,2014 and 2 weeks stay in the US is kinda exciting and interesting. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template