Thursday, December 11, 2008

You hurt me then bounce back!!!!


hey yeah! just writing ulit here in multiply para safe.. hekehkehekhekehkh anyways i just want to share my experience regarding this friend of mine or should i say my friend before?? Honestly we are good friends since college, she's maarte and im not, she's so kikay and i'm boyish type, sobrang selosa cya ako naman game always... basta we are opposite. But we became good friends and last for ilang years and i thought it was forever. One day I was too occupied with work and we can't hang around same what we are doing for the couple of years. But we have naman our barkada night which all of my gurl friends hang around. Honestly po sa grupo siya yong pinaka sensitive, konting kulit ayon nasasaktan nah, konting kebot ayon masakit na ang loob nya. ganun cya! whats the asar part of this is that one day she told me that i change, cge i'll admit the fact that i change. But that change doesnt mean nah we are no longer friends heller po tao lang ako and i need to work hard kasi po maraming nangangailangan sa akin. And di bah po pag kaibigan kayo kaibigan kayo kahit hindi man kayo magkita nang ilang taon. Honestly naubosan an ako nang patience sa kanya. She's hurt daw... why?? cya lang bah ang may authority to get hurt?? heller again tao lang ako at nagsasawa at nasasaktan din.Honestly I'm tired of pleasing her. I'm tired of saying "did i hurt you?" bakit ikaw have you considered my feelings?? sorry if i was too rude over here. I was freakin tired of dealing with this kaartihan ever. So if i can't be who i am infront of her then better to let go. She tried to ask if we can talk things over pero nagsawa na ako. Kasi i keep waiting for her nah mag usap kami and may araw talaga nah i ask her to talked thing over pero ayaw niya. So when time comes nah ready nah cya ako naman yong nagpagod sa kahihintay. Pinili kasi niyang saktan ko siya. She's hurt i know pero I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WAS HURT ALSO. I need some time cguro to gain all the trust na meron ako sa kanya kasi its fading...hay naku salamat sa bagbabasa... i just want to burst it out kasi asar na ako.. hekehekhekehkehkeh thanks ulit...

~chang2x~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template