Saturday, September 5, 2009

It strikes me thousand times


If its me against her, who am I to fight back...
If she will be the one I am fighting with, I will surely lost the game
If she will be the person who will shut me with a gun on hand, I let myself die
If she will be the women who'll crashed me, I will allow everything to happen
dumped me! crashed me! betray me!knocked me down! criticize me!... Do whatever you want
If that could make you happy, I'll be the most coward girl if you are my opponent.
hurt me! judge me! hate me... If that could satisfy you...If that can give you new lease of life...
You want to ask me whose the women behind all this??? MY MOTHER....
A person whom I thought could take all my pains away
A person whom I consider my shining armor
A person whom I expect to support me in everything I do
A person whom I thought would love me the way I am
A person who curse me!
A person who abandoned me!
A person who told me she regret I was given life in this world
A person I thought the best
A person I thought for real
A person I can't deny
She's my mom, my mother ,my mama. A women every people expected to be loving, caring and willing to give everything for a child. I know she's not perfect, so do I...But if this is life can offer, with all my hearts I will take it as a reward. Gamay ra me naa anih nga situation and envy those people nga wala miagi anih. It hurts, a lot actually... Not even a bucket of tears could help me ease the pain . Not a single comedy movie could let me forget everything she said, not even a truck of ice cream can relieved me with pain. But mom I am not that strong, you know it in the first place (mom's knows best right?), but I will tell you "I will get used to it!".

Whatever it takes I'll pray for your happiness...

from
A lost daughter...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template