Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just say so...





Love, in human terms, creates a feeling of oneness. A feeling that you are complete with a person, where before something was missing. Love creates a feeling of generosity and altruism, where we want to leave a positive mark on the world when we leave it (as well as while we are here.)

---If I could only get this heart of mine, and put the pieces on you palm, I will. I just want you to realized that it tears my heart apart every time you never give me enough reasons why should I "HOLD ON". I want you to be in my shoe for you to experienced that I'm going through hell because I'm freaking tired of all this dilemmas. I am being so uncertain of everything, did you really love me? Did you really mean everything you've said? Did you really love me more than a friend? I want you to utter words because your silence is killing me slowly. I'm getting crazy! The only fault I knew is that I was so in love with you and I never taught it will hurt me a lot. But you heard enough from me, you already knew whats running through my mind,you knew everything is not alright. Now, its time for you to ponder. You've cause so much pain but I am very much willing to undergo more pains with you but assure me by that time, you will never let go of this hand of mine coz if you will, I will never allow you to hold it back again.

Friendships on the other hand, do create many of the same opportunities for joy and happiness, but I don't believe it's on quite the same level of intensity as that of love.

---If you see me as a friend then let me know. I am very much willing to give it back to you. It will never be easy though we started as one, but I will tell you I will give my best just to regain the friendship we've treasured for years. Having you in my journey is a gift I will kept for the rest of my life-I can't afford to lost someone like you, and if friendship will let us be together in some way, I'll be happy to be back as one. I won't promise I won't cry, but I know someday I will get rid of the pain and learn to introduce myself again to be your "FRIEND".
JUST say so...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template