Friday, September 11, 2009







It's too hard saying goodbye to someone sospecial.
While I'm doing this video my heart
is tearing apart. It was so painful that she will
be away from me... A person I considered a friend,
A friend I considered a sister, A sister I considered perfect!
When she slept with me last night I can still remember how
she hugs my hand so tight while I pretend sleeping and it hurts me so bad
We both know I close we are, and I don't know how to say farewell...
We will miss each other... that's for sure and she promise she will cry
If it hurts to much.I really don't know this will hurt me this much...
Why now? when I know I needed her badly...
I hope everything will fall into the right place
I know I'll recover with this pain...
Maybe not now, But I know someday..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template