Thursday, September 3, 2009

where's the good in goodbye



Pearl- "aloe" and I-"chang" are good friends sa ka close we have our friendship day and it is nov.8,2002. So if I'll count the years mag 7 years nami amiga...7 long years nga we shared life. For 7 years daghan na kaayo me ug gi agian. I cried when i know she's hurt, she always make me smile when I have my worst and bad days, she always encourage me when giving up is only my choice and its all worth a day when I am with her. She's a friend, a sister and a confidante of mine. Pearl and I share our every dreams and goals in life, we even laugh of all the unreachable aspirations we have but we keep each other believed that we can make it. Last Sept.2,2009 she visited me at home and gave me the pasalubong from manila- she was in manila for 2 weeks for some paper works. She told me everything and keep me posted about her life(though we seldom see each other we always make sure we keep each other posted). Part of her updates was a news, part of it is good but theirs always a bad side of everything. She told me she already passed the interview as immigrant in Boston USA. I was soooo glad she made it, I knew in the first place that it is her dream to be in BOSTON and help her family, but other side of me is sad because i'll be missing her when she leaves. Though I am very much happy for her I always keep thinking when will be the days we can spend our days together. Maybe this time i really need to accept the fact that life change, and we must moved on. Haaayyy tiguwang na jud diay me anih we need to face the hardship of life. We can't hang around same before, we can't telebabad on phone all night,text all night and we can't have our long chit chats . pero okey lang as long pearl is in my heart kaya na guro. We have our promise naman nah we will keep in touch... I'll be missing her for sure but this is what we want in our lives I must support her in every way that I can. I just want to assure her that even we are miles apart I'll keep her always as part of my identity I can never be who I am without an "ALOE" by my side... I really don't know where's the good in goodbye but I appreciate this goodbye coz it is not forever. I will see you soon pearl. I'll be waiting or should I say " see you in barcelona"- hahahahahah my dream place...

love you always and keep safe always...







1 comments:

imyourgenie08 on September 17, 2009 at 5:53 PM said...

in case mabasa ni nya, au2x pearly!! we'll really miss you pero as long as you're happy, we'll support you. :)

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template