Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'll tell you who my friends are!


"Our most difficult task as a friend is to offer understanding when we don't understand. "

The are my gem that I'll be keeping forever.. One by one I will give you information of who they are and what they do to make me whole....


PEARL & CHANG (peacha! sounds like pecha!pecha!)
I really can't imagine how the two of us became friends, basta alam ko she was my high school bud tapos di namin alam we spend time together nah,we laugh together, we cry together, we sing together and we fight together. A friend I considered a sister, a lot of people know how we rock the world with our tandem. When we are in each others side we always felt that we owned the world.. hahahaha. But honestly I really appreciate pearl kasi alam niya when I got problems and she knows how to make me calm. She knows when to tap my shoulders when I needed it most. She knows how to cheer me up even if it's a worst day. She cries with me when I can't get rid of the pain and she smiles with me when she knows I am happy. Though for all the years had past we change and the long talks is over, we really keep each other as part of our success and we promise to keep the friendship for life.
"PEARL IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST..."


CHANG & JV

aahhh si JV the crying baby.. hehheehehe she's one the soft spoken friend I have. Her simplicity really drive guys crazy hahahahha.. JV is a girl with good heart she always kill me with that, once I've done something wrong she will never make arguements with me but instead she'll kill me with her kindness(didto dayon ko niya mapilde.. hehehehe)... When she see me that life is not on my side and world is too heavy to carry, she keep silent lang-ssshh and I hate her of doing that because I know her words can make me feel better, pero honestly I know she cares and she love me so much maybe she really don't know how to approach me...What I like most about her is she got a humble and patient heart- she taught how to be like hers (maski gamay)... wahahhahaha(ambisyon)... She's one of my textmate,chatmate,plurk buddy, ka friendster, kaberks,katropa and lahat nang kakahan sa buhay.. hahahhahaha..
"JV IS MY BEST COMRADE"


AISA & CHANG
AISA??? shocks!! the person who rocks my world.... as in!!! grabeh nah nga bata bai if you really want someone who can let you smile to the highest level make her one of your friends( I'm lucky nakauna ko sa inyo)... She's a loud,funny and crazy brat girl you'll ever meet in this crowded world...Puro lang kabuang, kabalbalan, kalokohan, kagagahan and kakulitan ang gakabal-an niya. But naa japun ni cya serious side sometimes i can't fathom how profound she is.. We are both geminis busa magkasinabot ming duha. Game sa tanan namong laag ug tanan namong kabuang. She's the only girl that can makes us laugh our heart out for her undying jokes...basta to sum her up..
"SHE'S MY FUNNY CRONY AISA"



RUTTY& CHANG
My ever beloved rutty... She's probably one of the maarte's kabarka I got, hindi naman masyado maarte pero she's soo feminine. But rutty is the sweetest... usahay lang OA nah hahahaha (peace rut). I really appreciate her effort eveytime we need her most. As in limtan nah niya iyang sked just to be on your side or you need a helping hand. I really admire how thoughtful she is and how she handles a good heart. Si rutty ang klase nah friend nga isang text kalang andyan nah siya. She really don't know how she makes me feel so relieved when she slept with me when I'm at home suffering from pain-thanks rut for being with me.. mwahugs...
"SHE'S MY SOLICITOUS RUTTY"


AILYN & CHANG
AILYN HAGUTIN a pal I always call up anytime of the day. Game ni maski pa alas tres sa kadlawon just to be with you. A very open minded girl with so much fun to be with. Maghubog2x kami mag uban anih, mag videoke kami ra duha, magkaon ug balot, mag star mart,mag red horse hahahahaha.... ailyn is a mature thinker girlalo, she knows how to respond with your doubts and fears. Sensitive,thoughful,caring and loving girl thats why her baby is crazy inlove with her.. hahahahahha
"AILYN THE BEST ALLY"




JOJO & CHANG
Jozefy is my roomate way back. Later we became friends tapos ayon naging close friends nah, shes one of the putot freinds i have- peace jo, though she's small but she's really terrible. Jojo is a moody gurl sooo moody kaya nga we really don't hang around kasi medyo lukarit utak nang babaeng ito but even though ganun utak niya I still consider her as one of the best.
"SHE'S MY CERTIFIED BACKER"



HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS

My high school buddies, I can't name them one by one pero they are my pain relievers. Though seldom ang bonding together but they are treausred as precious diamonds. Old friends but never gone wasted. Ingon pa sa akong isa ka barkada, "minsan man ang sama2x basta completo ang barkada masaya ang resulta". I really appreciate the friendship I've shared sa mga old friends ko, though we seldom see each other pero I know I can always count on them.
"MY amīcus"




5 comments:

imyourgenie08 on September 17, 2009 at 5:58 PM said...

weee pwede mag-comment?! toinks..hehehe

yot sorry for my 'silence'..ambot ba oi, seems like you're my weakness..ahahaha! idk why but magluya akong tuhod pag makakita nga nagtagbo imong kilay..ahahaha! saon nalang, di na dayon katingog ang bata..tsk..dali rapud ko makahilak when you hug me..ug diha pud ko nimo mapildi! lol..am just glad you know that i'm just here, hilom2x lang sah..luv yah!

chang on September 17, 2009 at 7:27 PM said...

okey ra nah.. nakasabot man pud ko... grabeh hate man diay nah akong term diha(blush)...pero i knew from the start how much you love me so okey rah... In fairness mahal kaayo nah akong hug limited lang akong gahatagan.. dapat jud ka magluya anah.. hahaha *kapal muks mode* wahahaha

missyanica on September 21, 2009 at 10:37 AM said...

aw, poydi na diay magcomment here? ahehehe..

Thanks chang for counting me as one of your friends..:D OA najud diay au ko sahay sa kasweetness noh,hahaha.. wla lang, i love doing those stuffs man gud, it makes me happy that's why dili na nako mapansin na OA na diay to..hahaha..

imyourgenie08 on September 23, 2009 at 11:37 AM said...

hahaha! cge lang rut, padayon sa ka-OA, ganahan man sad mi..(lmao)

missyanica on September 23, 2009 at 2:38 PM said...

@imyourgenie08:{wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh?) pagsure dira day..(unsure) hahahaha..

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template