Tuesday, October 13, 2009

No one will understand...




People keep saying they understand, but honestly they will never understand. They will never understand coz they never been in your shoe. They don't understand coz they are not here,where I am standing at. You don't understand coz you have a family you can run and share your burdens with. You have your mom who will love you whoever and whatever you are.A mom who will took good care of you when you are sick. A mom who will give a hand when you needed her most. A mom who will dry your tears if your crying. You people will never understand coz you have your dad who will teach you whats right and wrong. A dad who will protect you in every danger, in every situation. A dad who is willing to took good care of the heart of yours coz he knew it is fragile. A dad who will give you advice when you wanted one.YOU PEOPLE DO HAVE A GIFT CALLED FAMILY. Look at me?? Do I have something?? I can never lost anything coz I don't have something-WALA NAY MAWALA SA AKO! Sorry if I am being rude again but I just want to share all my disappointments in life. I look so brilliant in front of you- Happy go lucky,career woman, some may say "YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO HAVE IN LIFE".Did you hear all you voices guys??? Did you hear all the words you say??? Honestly I don't need you to understand I just want you to be there.Enough for me to gain strength.Enough to overcome my daily task. Enough to continue life. Enough to have reasons to move forward. Even YOU whose reading this will be enough for me not to get tired to discover life over and over. A touch is very much appreciated, a hug can complete my day & a dinner can give me goodnight sleep, even your voice will make me strong- enough to face everything. Fighting is my mastery but this time please just be with me even I know its too hard for me to conquer the battle. Too hard :'(...

Again I don't want you to understand coz you never will, I just want you to be there and be a friend that would be enough.






3 comments:

imyourgenie08 on October 14, 2009 at 11:15 AM said...

bisan pa dili ka mutuo, i'm sure i understand what you're going through. i know you don't feel blessed to have families like ours, ok nakasabot ko anah. that's why i am willing to share my family with you. but what i don't understand, nganong in times that i know you need me, I DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU NEED ME AT ALL. it's like saying na 'come inside' but actually your doors are locked. you know me chang, you know that i care about you but when you're in pain, can you please mind about our feelings pud, bisan gamay? what do you expect me to do? smile even though akong makit an nga murag dili gani ka ganahan ug tan aw sa akong nawong? is that what you want? and why do i feel like you're SO MAD LIKE HELL with me when something's wrong with you? why do i feel like dili man lagi ka isog to other people, why is it that feel nako ako ra? why do you have to act like that? i know you're not gonna hurt me, though mahadlok na ko'g tan aw nimo, but i'm not manhid, dili nako kaya. masakitan pud ko, the way you talk to us is so unfair. i know we've talked about this a lot of times already, pero ambot oi..ngano man? sorry if i am not the friend you expect me to be. siguro i am not what you need..i have my own share of heartaches, too, dili ko inana kagahi chang.. i am here for you, but i'm not as tough as you want me to be.. dili ko kasabot ug unsa imong pag define with 'being there', hug you? stay awake all night with you? how can i do that, if i don't feel like you want me, too? tell me why do you have to make me feel nga im so useless when you need me? ambot if masabtan ko nimo basta ako, nakasabot ko sa akong gaka feel karon..

wolley on October 14, 2009 at 12:18 PM said...

paryas rami nafeel ni jv.. call me coward pero dili ko gusto makig istorya kung inana ka.. wala pud ko kasabot nganong sa amoa rasad lain imong tinagdan.. dili man mi manhid nga dili nah namo mafeel..if you want us to be there why man feeling namo imo nah nuon mi ginapalayo?.. i dont know if you need me, pero im willing to be there para imo.. dili lang nako gkagetch ang imo style nga kung naay something wrong sa imo murag apil namn nuon mi imong kontra or imo ginapafeel sa amo nga dili nimo feel nga istoryahon mi. gusto namo ipafeel sa imo nga naa rami.. pero unsaon man namo nga murag imo namn lang dayon mi gibaliwala.. naay mga instances nga makasakit ka sa amo.. gahilom rami kay we want to understand you,amo nalng hunahunaon nah nabuhat nah nimo kay naa k probs, pero murag cge namn gud ang mura naistoryahan nani xa.. and kung ingon nimo we dont understand.. kasabot mi chang..

jps.96 on October 14, 2009 at 1:29 PM said...

hi sis.....im running out of words to say.... basta, im always here if you need a friend...luv u sis... take care! godbless you!

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template