Saturday, October 10, 2009

NOW WHAT???



Tormenting days, hours of misery, every minute is a torture and every seconds is an agony. Love is totally b*llsh*t!!! Love takes my pride. Love leaves me the pieces of a my heart totally broken and damage.Yeah right guys! allow me to give out all the sh*t in this blog..Maybe this can help me...

Just today I end up everything.I kept wondering, NOW WHAT???!!!

How can I face tomorrow, now that I know that I can't see his smile again...
How can I start all my plans, now that I know his part of everything I dream about...
How can I go to bed and have a goodnight sleep, if it's his face I keep seeing every time I close my eyes..
How can I woke up every morning, if I keep waking up with a wet pillow by side...
How can I sing a song, if all my songs are intended for him...
How can I hold others hand, if it's his hand that fits mine...
How can I stop crying all night, even I know his not worth the tears in my eye.
How can I plan for my future, if I keep seeing the future with him by my side...


When will be the time I'll stop longing for him...?
When will be the time I'll stop loving him...?
When will be the time he will vanish in my memory...?
When will be the time I'll forget everything we had...?
When will be the time that I wont miss him this much...?
When will be the time I will see the brighter side even his not mine...?
When will I the time I can tell him that I was happy for him...?
When will be the time I'll stop hurting this much....?
When will be the time I'll learn to let go...?
When will be the time I'll learn to live life without his face flashing every second of the day...?

Why so sudden my love??
Why you fall out of love??
Why I keep bleeding every time we're apart?
Why I keep crying every time I close my eyes?
Why can't we work this out?
Why I believed in every words you have?
Why did I long for your hugs?
Why did it happened to us....?
Why now my love?

Damn!!! Love why do this to me??? I used patience, even I'm not used to it...
I swallow my pride, even I know it's out of my league... I was so hopeful even
I know the only choice I know is "let go". I was so damn stupid looking forward
that he will love me the way I wanted to be loved.I thought that was forever, I thought that was for real. I thought fairy tales do come true. I wish I can turn back time, and choose not to love him instead...It hurts a lot, and it's freaking hell,loving him. I hope one day I will learn to let go of everything. Just give me enough time. MY*** I wont promise that it will be soon but I promise one day, I learn to smile again and learn to pick up the pieces once more...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template