Sunday, October 11, 2009

People please STOP!


Why people keep asking "Hey chang wer's your boyfriend???" can I tell them "hey guys next question please" your freaking me out...Alangan man lugar noh with smile on your face saying " hey people we just broke-up are you happy now?? damn it!" Greer I hate the feeling nga people is looking for him- did he give a damn thinking about me??? heller common guys nothing is constant. If only I could admit the fact, but its too painful, sh*t! This coming days will be so much fun-hahahhaha coz people will keep asking me with this same question...paksy*t! But do I have a choice??? Haaayyyy pwede 2 years after na dayon just like sa movies "2 years after" so that people change, people WILL not be used to see him with me, people will stop asking about us, people will stop saying "hey chang okey rah nah you'll get over him", every party they stop asking "oh aha man imong uyab? Is he coming?", and people will stop saying I understand though WALA, people will stop asking "why so sudden? you look good together "sayang""... If only I could have one wish, just one wish. I rather wished that I could not feel this pain over and over again,this wish will lead me not to reminisce the sad part only the happy and most memorable one.It really hurt swear and I really don't have any idea how to start a new day again. Again as for now I don't know how, but I will regain all my strength to start a new life but this time "ALONE". Allow me to write everything in here so that one day I will laugh of every words and feelings I have for him and I hope that day is sooner than ever. I'm having hard time coping things up. And my eyes are tired crying for the same reason. One day I will let him know that he drag me to hell but theres always a heaven in every person holding my hand- and they are to many to be conquered by you...
I WILL GET USED WITH THIS PAIN!!! I KNOW I WILL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chang's little world Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template